Wednesday 30 March 2016

Line of Duty

I'm looking forward to watching the second episode of Line of Duty tomorrow evening, Thursday 9pm BBC2. Last week's episode was so gripping, I can hardly contain myself to see what happens next! It's now on it's third series and in my view, definitely one of the best police dramas the BBC have ever commissioned.  Written and produced by the absurdly talented Jed Mercurio, Line of Duty follows the investigations of a controversial Police Anti-Corruption Unit. The script, production and acting are top notch. 

I'm proud to say I've had the privilege of working with Jed Mercurio on three series of the The Grimley's and on one series of the hospital drama Bodies. He's a brilliant man. Fingers crossed I get to work with him again in the future. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00yzlr0


No comments:

Post a Comment