Monday 19 October 2015

Filming and a Holiday for Monty!

Last week I filmed an episode of the new Sky comedy drama Agatha Raisin starring Ashley Jensen and Katy Wix. Filming took place in Bristol. Both Ashley and Katy are very funny actresses and were a joy to work with. Director Roberto Bangura and Producer Matthew Mulot were extremely nice too! I'm looking forward to seeing the entire series when aired. 

I also had an interesting casting last week for a new regular in a soap. My agent hasn't phoned with any news as yet.....but regardless of whether I get the part or not I enjoyed the process. It's easy to get caught up in the 'end result' and forget to enjoy the journey sometimes. So I'm being very present at the moment. 

Being away from home last week meant that Monty, my gorgeous puppy, got a little holiday. I left him in the care of Sandra Raw at Worcester Pet Carers. He had great fun playing with other dogs and some puppy training thrown in too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment